Boston, Massachusetts, USA
September 2015 –January 2016 – Duration 5 months
Semester Exchange program at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
“My current body of research is based around walking and seeing as a phenomenological art practice. I am searching for interdisciplinary links between this research, my Alexander technique practice and art making as a kinaesthetic process. I draw most of my interest from observing the subtle structures and dynamics within my body and nature, gaining a deep insight into the similarities and differences between the natural world and human nature.”
- Annual Fall Open Studios 2015. Fort Point. 249 A Street Gallery, Boston.
- For the dogs. Group Show. 249 A Street Gallery, Boston.
- [In] flux [us]. Guerilla performance piece. September 29, 2015. Boston.
- Polymorphic Antiphony. Collaborative performance with Maria Molteni. The Institute of Contemporary Art. 8 November 2015. Boston
- Quiet in the Library. Group performance. William Morris Hunt Memorial Library. December 8th Boston.